St. Clair Shores Fire
This customer in St. Clair Shores experience a fire in an upstairs bedroom from a heater with faulty wiring. She immediately contacted her insurance company who referred her to SERVPRO. SERVPRO of St. Clair Shores was able to help her from going through her affected total loss contents to demo and odor sealing her structure to the repairs and putting her house back together. With one phone call, this customer was able to go with a trusted leader in the industry since 1967. Go with an expert in the restoration industry and call SERVPRO of St. Clair Shores. From start to finish, we are fully licensed and insured to help you take your life back. Call SERVPRO at (586) 741-5050.