After receiving a call about a bad smell in a home in Grosse Pointe, Michigan, the picture above is what we have found to be the problem.
Take Precautions if there is an on going moisture problem in the building, be alert for:
-The presence of visible mold.
-Strong musty odors, which may indicate mold is present.
-Any evidence pf past moisture problems that might have caused undetected mold growth.
These conditions may require the expertise of a qualified Indoor Air Quality/Environmental Professional to do further testing. Call SERVPRO of St. Clair Shores at (586) 741-5050 if you think you may have an issue listed above.