Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergencies never happen at the perfect time when you are ready to handle what needs to happen. That's why SERVPRO of St. Clair Shores is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your emergency needs. You can expect an immediate response any time of the day or night. Just give us a call at SERVPRO of St. Clair Shores at (586) 741-5050. Can't take time off work? We can provide services while you are at work or if you have to take care of the kids. Our employees are background checked and we can make arrangements with you to leave a key in a lock box so your cleanup doesn't have to wait. We can start preventing further damage as soon as we arrive. We are the company you want on your side when handling a loss at your home or business. We are always Here to Help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (586) 741-5050
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of St. Clair Shores arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.