St. Clair Shores: Training, Skilled Team Members & Tools to Restore Property from Storm Damage
Remediating your property from storm damage requires specialized skills and dedicated equipment. The learning curve is steep. Our St. Clair Shores team members are immensely skilled, have ongoing training, and already have the needed equipment. Because we arrive quickly – regardless of when you call or the extent of the damage/size of your property – we prevent additional damage, which saves time and money. Our highly trained team members salvage more of your property than you can on your own. Call us at 586-741-5050; we have the experience, spot-on training, and equipment to remove hazards such as water, mold, smoke/soot, and other hazards. We are also licensed builders who provide or supervise an immense range of restoration, repair, and related services. Our purpose is to make storm damage “Like it never even happened” with the least possible disruption to you and your family.
- Locally Owned and Operated, part of the Roseville community
- Registered with the standard-setting, nonprofit, internationally recognized Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) – our industry’s accreditation agency
- Stellar team members
- Advanced, ongoing training
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Remove water, smoke/soot, microbial growth (such as mold), and other hazards
- Remediate your home (including the belongings) from all facets of storm damage
- General contracting, repairs, board-ups, move out to storage…
- Highly reviewed
- Always available, always prompt
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
At St. Clair Shores, we are Here to Help® restore your property from torrential rain, heavy wind, debris, smoke/soot, and other kinds of storm damage.
St. Clair Shores is On-Call 24/7/52: 586-741-5050
Even if you have reason to be proud of your do-it-yourself (DIY) work in your home, you are probably aware that not everything should be a DIY job. When time is crucial – as it is for storm damage – then getting the job promptly is more than a matter of convenience; it saves property and time, and, therefore, money.
Storm damage is a time-dependent set of hazards. The more time that microbial growth (such as mold), water, and other hazards spend on your property, the deeper the damage. That’s why our St. Clair Shores team is always ready to come to your home.
Call us at 586-741-5050 to make the storm damage “Like it never even happened.”
St. Clair Shores