St. Clair Shores Restores Water-Damaged Homes to Safe and Comfortable Conditions
Even small water leaks can be troublesome, but your water-damage troubles are over when you call St. Clair Shores. Our emergency services are on-call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (or 366, depending on whether it’s a leap year), and we arrive quickly to prevent additional damage. Call us at 586-741-5050 for prompt, reliable, homegrown restoration services. Whether your kitchen looks like an extension of the lake, or your ceiling has dangerous damp spots, we are Here to Help® restore your property from all aspects of water damage.
- Locally Owned and Operated – extracting water and reversing damage in and around Roseville
- Licensed builders in Michigan – check out our services!
- Registered by the standard-setting, international respected, nonprofit gold standard of our industry, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- State-of-the-art skills and equipment
- Respected/valued by our customers
- We respect and value our customers, so we do everything possible to restore your property to pre-water-damage conditions
When Water Damage Threatens Your Home, Call St. Clair Shores at 586-741-5050 for Astounding Defense
Leaks can show up anywhere in your house because there are so many ways for them to appear, such as:
- Roof or ceiling damage, missing roof flashing
- Torn hoses from appliances
- Backups in toilets, sinks, or showers
- Groundwater creeping under the foundation
- Slow condensation, uncontrolled humidity
- Loose connections or perforations in water pipes
Water from appliances or the outdoors is contaminated, sometimes appallingly so, but no water remains for over 24 to 48 hours; in that time, microbial growth (frequently mold) develops and starts eating almost every part of your house it touches, including wood, plaster, wallboard, carpets, paint, fabrics, paper, and leather.
Regardless of the water’s source or its level (or lack) of contamination, our professionals at St. Clair Shores know how to locate it so we can fully remove it, preventing additional damage and allowing us to restore your home from the water and related hazards (mold, sewage, and waste, for some examples).
We use heated dryers, powerful fans, and dehumidifiers to ensure that no excess water remains.
Call us at 586-741-5050 to remove the water and dry your property, we will also:
- Remediate your property from the damage
- Bring in our construction crews and property specialists to take care of belongings as well as the home itself
- Clean and disinfect the area, and get rid of any lingering odors
Reach us online or call our St. Clair Shores office at 586-741-5050. We are in business to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
St. Clair Shores