If Fire Damage Threatens Your Roseville-Area Home, Call St. Clair Shores for Cleanup & Restoration.
Small residential fires can leave behind immense swaths of damage, especially if the homeowners don’t realize how quickly and thoroughly smoke and soot spread throughout the property. If a fire has left behind a tenacious odor in your Roseville-area home, call our St. Clair Shores office for an assessment; there is likely to be corrosive smoke and soot in hidden – or at least, nonobvious – places far from the original flames. If you know that smoke, soot, water, and debris remain, you’ll soon learn that getting rid of these hazards requires specialized training and equipment. Our emergency response teams are on call at 586-741-5050 to remove the hazards, remediate your property from the damage, and provide/supervise the full array of building services to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Certified by the standard-setting, nonprofit Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Ongoing, excellent training
- Always up to date on the best practices, regulations, technology, and industry trends that may be needed to restore your home to pre-damage functioning
- Thermal imaging cameras, hygrometers, and other equipment help us locate and remove hazards even from hard-to-access or hidden spaces
- Licensed builders: general contracting, repairs, specialty restorations, construction, and other building services
- Tarpaulins, board-ups, temporary fences
- Portable fences (if needed)
- Secure warehouses to store belongings while we clean and restore your home
- Remediate damage from electronics, artwork, furniture, and other belongings
- Preferences for restoration over replacement
- Work directly with your insurance company
- Locally Owned and Operated, always nearby
Fire causes more damage than is immediately obvious. Insurance companies often require that policyholders hire accredited professionals such as St. Clair Shores because we (a) can find damage that naïve property owners can’t, (b) have the skills and equipment to remove hazards much more quickly than the homeowners can, and –therefore –(c) save time and money.
Post-Fire Restoration is Nearby: St. Clair Shores at 586-741-5050
Smoke, soot, water, and mold (or any other kind of microbial growth) are all hazards that cause continuing damage; they start their destruction as soon as they hit a surface and don’t stop. Incomplete or incorrect removal means further destruction.
When you call St. Clair Shores at 586-741-5050, you’re starting the restoration process.
No job is too large, and – crucially – no job is too small.
We are in business to make even the foulest fire damage “Like it never even happened.”
St. Clair Shores