St. Clair Shores Have the Skills to Make Water Damage “Like it never even happened.”
Even in areas like Roseville that have plenty of precipitation and access to lakes, most water residential water damage is a result of faulty plumbing, roof damage, or other internal sources. At St. Clair Shores, we have ongoing and extensive training in removing the excess moisture, drying the structure, and caring for your belongings – we’re a full-service provider for property restoration. Call us at 586-741-5050 no matter when you notice excess water or water damage (including mold or other kinds of microbial growth). Our emergency services are available whenever excess water can endanger the safety or comfort of your home (including its contents): 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
- Experienced, Locally Owned and Operated – history of high-quality services for our neighbors
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), so we’re up to date on our industry’s best practices, trends, regulations, and technology
- Specialty certifications related to the restoration of property after water damage include:
- Water damage restoration
- Structural drying
- Microbial remediation (such as from mold)
- Carpet cleaning
- Odor control
- Different types of training for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Cleaning, disinfection, odor elimination
- Licensed builders who provide or supervise the range of building and other property restoration services – we work to restore your home and belongings/contents to their pre-water-damage conditions (as much as possible)
St. Clair Shores is at 586-741-5050, Nearby, and Here to Help® 24/7/52
Water damage is like a horror-movie creature; it keeps growing. The longer the excess water remains in your home, the more damage it can do. That’s why we adhere to our promise to be Faster to any size disaster. The earlier we arrive, the more damage we can prevent. Prevention saves both time and money -- a win all the way around.
No matter how clean the water is initially (if, for example, it comes from a water main rather than the toilet, appliances, or the outside), it will not stay that way for long. Water picks up contaminants such as ever-present skin cells and other debris. If the excess water remains for over 24 to 48 hours, mold spores will open, sometimes with other kinds of microbial growth. Mold spores are too small for us to see, and they are durable enough to survive in icebergs, deserts, and on the space station (per NASA).
When you call our St. Clair Shores techs at 586-741-5050, we load our trucks with specialized equipment and arrive on-scene as quickly as possible.
Count on us:
- Locate and extract the excess water/moisture as well as contaminants such as:
- Mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Sewage, pet hair, pet messes
- Household waste, debris...
- Remediate damage from
- Walls, ceilings, floors (hard or carpet)
- Upholstery, window treatments, windows
- Other fabrics
- Furniture, documents, electronics, keepsakes…
- Pack up and move out belongings to safe, secure storage
- Clean and disinfect your property (even air ducts and other hard-to-access spaces)
- Zap odors
- See our website for the lowdown on our restoration from water damage
- Work directly with your insurance company
We’re in business for you!
St. Clair Shores