St. Clair Shores Removes Excess Water and Restores Your Home from the Damage
When you have excess water inside your Roseville-area home, you have water damage, and you also have, or soon will have, mold or some other kinds of microbial growth. Extraction, drying/dehumidification, and other kinds of property restoration are not good do-it-yourself (DIY) projects, so call the experienced, highly trained, and resourceful team of St. Clair Shores. Water is frighteningly destructive, so our emergency-response teams respond promptly regardless of the extent of the damage, the size of your property, or the time/date that you call; we are available 24/7/52, and we are nearby, so we always arrive quickly. We have the dedication to handle even partial-room disasters – no job is too small. We also have the equipment and team members to handle house-wide disasters or flooding across the county. We are Here to Help® restore your home from the different facets of water damage. Call us at 586-741-5050 at any time.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the gold standard for our industry
- Ongoing training, always up to date on the best practices, regulations, trends, and technology
- Terrific skills
- Advanced technology
- Locate and extract water, mold/microbial growth, and other contaminants
- Remediate your home (including the belongings) from damage, provide repairs
- Dry/dehumidify your property, provide specialized care for your belongings
- Full range of restoration and building services – we are Licensed builders
- Clean and disinfect the area
- Excellent reviews and testimonials
Whether your shower wouldn’t stop running, a washing machine vomited up dirty water, or you’ve discovered a leak in the roof, our St. Clair Shores techs will remove the hazards and restore your home to its pre-damage functioning.
St. Clair Shores Makes the Water Damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us at 586-741-5050.
Water damage is the most common complaint we get from our Roseville-area customers; we include the presence of mold or other types of microbial growth because it is a natural consequence of excess water. Excess water, by the way, is defined as any amount of water that is someplace in the home that it shouldn’t be. Even tiny amounts of water (such as from slow leaks) can cause massive amounts of property damage. Indeed, our St. Clair Shores professionals have found some of the most horrendous and widespread damage after homeowners uncovered evidence of slow and stealthy leaks.
Call us at any time: 586-741-5050. We have the most advanced equipment available to track down and remove any amount of excess water.
If you prefer to see evidence rather than read about it, check out our Before and After photographs of the transformations that we provide in handling water and mold damage.
St. Clair Shores techs are Here to Help.®
St. Clair Shores