St. Clair Shores Restoration Pros Combat Water Damage 24/7/52.
Excess water is a major cause of property damage in the United States. If you’re facing water damage, call for help as soon as you can. At St. Clair Shores, our emergency services are on-call 24/7/52, and we always arrive quickly. Call us at 586-741-5050 or reach us online. We have everything needed to help you restore your property from water damage.
- Licensed builders who provide/supervise a wide range of construction and property restoration services, general contracting
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) -registered
- Always nearby, Locally Owned and Operated
- Superb, ongoing training and state-of-the-art equipment
- The only restoration vendor that you’ll need to call
St. Clair Shores: 586-741-5050 – Call us to Make Water Damage “Like it never even happened.”
When you see excess water, you need to find out the source to prevent more water from damaging your home. If there is more water than you can remove, or the damage is extensive, call for water removal and repairs as soon as possible. Water and water damage are both deceptive; you may not see the full extent until you start trying to clean them up.
Our professionals at St. Clair Shores understand that small amounts of damage can (a) turn into larger ones over time, and (b) are disasters no matter how confined they are. That’s why we tell our customers that no job is too small. We treat all amounts of water damage as the serious problems that they are.
We also maintain substantial resources and work with highly trained team members to handle large and complicated amounts of water damage. We also tell customers that no job is too large. If your entire home is flooded, we will remove the water and any contaminants and do everything needed for restoration. Even if a disaster flooded Roseville or surrounding communities, we would provide the same prompt and high-level service to every homeowner who called us.
Our services include:
- Written assessments
- Location of water, no matter how well hidden
- Water extraction
- Structural drying/dehumidification
- Location and removal of water-borne or water-caused hazards such as:
- Microbial growth (usually mold)
- Sewage, pet messes, medical waste, or other biohazards
- Grime, dust, debris…
- Remediation of property from any of the hazards
- The roof
- Walls, ceilings, floors (hard or carpets)
- Upholstery, curtains, other fabrics
- Kitchenware, keepsakes, your other belongings
- Appliances, lights, and other fixtures
- Care for your belongings (including pack-up and move-out to secure storage)
- Remove drywall and install new
- Flooring, carpets
- General contracting
- Document-drying, fine art, electronics…
- Cleaning and disinfection, odor control
Our St. Clair team members are happy to talk with you about additional services. We’re at 586-741-5050 and we are Here to Help® at any time.
St. Clair Shores